Friday, April 15, 2011

UW Engineering Expo

By: Hannah

When we went on a field trip to the UW Engineering Expo there were a lot of booths. But my favorite was the Supper Conductors booth, well it really wasn’t a booth their could have been rooms. But the reason I liked the supper conductors was it was kind of like watching lightning bolts. And have never seen lightning bolts in person up close.

When he started to demonstrate the supper conductors someone turned the lights off he said ok but it might be loud. Wow was he right. It felt like my ear drums busted. Wow! But it looked extremely beautiful. Purple bolts like lights shot out of the machine.

As soon as I first saw it I thought it was going to be boring and that I would regret going in there but wow! Was it awesome.it was made for transmitting electricity in the air, but instead it’s a good way to make lightening. And that’s way I liked this field trip!! J

clip_image002 clip_image004

No comments:

Post a Comment