Friday, April 15, 2011

What exhibits I liked the most

By: Brianna

I liked this exhibit called light show. In the light show every time that there was a beat in the waves the lights were set to light up whenever there was a beat or a spike in the radio waves. The reason I liked it is because I thought that it was magnificent on how the lights light up whenever there was a spike or beat in the radio waves. The other exhibit I liked was the exhibit that let you make the stuff that you make braces out of and in the same exhibit the ladies that were in there let you get a fake finger cast.

The next exhibit I liked was the John Deere exhibit because I got to learn about all the things that John Deere makes. For example they make tractors, lawn tractors, and planters. The next exhibit I liked was the exhibit that let you make your own arrowheads. First you need to pack sand in these wood boxes and then you pour melted metal down the middle. That’s all the exhibits I can remember right now.

. clip_image002

No comments:

Post a Comment