Friday, April 15, 2011

What I saw and liked

 

What I Saw and Liked

I saw a glass elevator and we went in it and we went to the basement all the way to the top and when we saw through the glass everyone looked tiny. We went into the 2nd building and we went in this one room and we got a cast on our fingers and we got a picture with a skeleton. When we went by this man he said, ’’If you can name 7 things that John Deer makes you get a hat.’’ Brianna knew all of them so then we got a hat. When we went by the fountain Dylan and Adam ran through the water and they got soaked, and all of us laughed, and before we left the fountain we got our picture with the fountain. We went by this one stand and I got 2 peacock feathers and I told my partners that they could have one so they ran over by the stand and grabbed one, we also saw an old car that my mom’s likes. So yeah we visited a lot of places and Adam and I had a balloon fight at lunch time it was fun and funny. On our way home Torie and I watched Good Luck Charlie and Drake and Josh. When we went to McDonalds I had about 2 ½ refills of Mellow Yellow it was so good and then my tough turned yellow, it was funny. On our way home I had to stay on the floor because there wasn’t any room in any seats and it was painful but I also had a good time. Taylor s.

clip_image002

No comments:

Post a Comment